Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fun

 
On your mark, get set, GO!  This is the threesome speeding through the living room, dining room, kitchen and the foyer.......   Fast, faster and still faster.  Glen is in the car, sometimes not even steering or nor hanging on to the steering wheel for dear life.  Just rides along with a grin on his face.  Grace loves to be on her tricycle and we chase her and try to keep up with her.  I push the car and hang on to the top with my right hand and with my left I hang on to Glen's left arm to keep him from falling through the bottom of the car.  This car didn't come with a seat belt.  It's a good workout.  I am almost 70 years of age.  Thankful that I can do this and Grace really loves it.  Also, glad Lana trusts me with her kids. 

We go round and round chasing the other till one of us does a 360 turn and then we end up coming face to face with the other. 

I am hopeing that soon Glen will be able to motorize his own car and they will be able to do this activity on their own.  It sure is nice having laminant (fake hardwood floors) the vehicles really travel with a small amount of effort.

I don't have a picture but last week when we had out big snow I had the fun of being out with Amy and Lana's children making snowmen and even a snow cow.  Then the next day Grace was at our house and we built 5 snowmen and she even made a 'Christmas tree for the Holidays'.  That was her quote and her idea. 

No comments: